- Deborah RoweVice President, Nursing Workforce DevelopmentGenesis
- Lisa SchumacherDirector, Education StrategiesMcDonald’s Corporation
- Jerome L. RekartAssociate Vice President, Learning Science & Workforce InsightSouthern New Hampshire University
- Chad JonesHead Coach, Learning & DevelopmentPapa John’s International
Brought to you by
The reality of AI & automation is near, but most HR leaders aren’t actively preparing for it. Join Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) and a panel of industry leaders to review the current state of artificial intelligence, automation, and how they’re impacting different industries today. Gain insights as we share SNHU’s most recent research which dives into current attitudes and plans among HR executives to uncover what’s being done and what isn’t.
And finally, we’ll explore real-world experiences and how tools like education can be leveraged to future-proof your business.
- The fundamental impacts of AI & Automation across industries
- What are others in my industry doing to prepare?
- Stories of success and failure from industry leaders